Adding a fundraising campaign in Charitable is designed to be a straightforward process.
Creating a New Campaign #
- In your WordPress dashboard, go to Charitable > Add Campaign.
- Enter your campaign title. Try something action-oriented or catchy; your goal is to attract people’s attention.
- Add a short description. Aim for something short but sweet that clearly communicates the purpose of your campaign.
- If you have a specific fundraising target, you can add a fundraising goal.
- If your campaign needs to end on a certain date, you can set an end date. Leave this blank for ongoing fundraising campaigns.
- Next, scroll down to the Donation Options area. Here, you can add suggested donation amounts and choose whether to allow custom donations, where the donor can donate any amount they choose.
- Next, click on Extended Description. Write more about your campaign or add photos.
- If you have a lot of campaigns, you can group them by category or tag with the Campaign Categories and Campaign Tags boxes on the right side of the screen.
- Finally, if you have a photo or image to go along with your campaign, you can add this using the Featured Image box.
- Now it’s a good idea to take a look at your campaign. Click the Preview button inside the Publish box to see how your campaign is looking.
- Once you are happy with your campaign, click on Publish. Your fundraising campaign is now live!